Third FRPN Learning Community Webinar Scheduled
The FRPN will host our next learning community webinar - Engaging Mothers in Fatherhood Programs and Improving Coparenting Among Unmarried Parents - on Tuesday, Sept. 22 from 12:00 - 1:30 p.m. EST. Key topics to be discussed include:
- Why mother engagement is important for fatherhood programs.
- Why mothers may be reluctant to participate in fatherhood programs and successful strategies to engage them.
- Coparenting interventions and curricula.
- Addressing domestic violence and safety.
- Current research on coparenting as well as relevant outcomes and measurement.